What About Pets?
CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!
Pets need a clean home too! Your pets live where you do. Pets can get sick if their home isn’t clean and tidy. It is important that your household cleaner is safe for your pet. Vinegar and baking soda are safe. To keep you and your pet healthy:
- Keep pet food separate from your food.
- Store pet dishes, utensils and can openers separately.
- Always wash your hands after touching your pet, their food, toys, cages, litter boxes, and after picking up waste.
- Clean litter boxes every day if you have a cat.
- Pick up waste in a plastic bag and throw in the garbage if you have a dog.
- Wash pet food bowls every day.