Washing your hands can keep you from catching a cold or the flu.
Wash your hands a lot… especially:
- Before eating.
- After blowing your nose.
- After coughing or sneezing.
- After using the bathroom.
- When you are around other people who are sick.
Here are some more tips for keeping your hands clean and your body healthy!
- Wet your hands with warm water.
- Use liquid soap or clean bar of soap.
- Lather well.
- Rub your hands together quickly for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
Scrub all parts of your hands:
- Back of hands
- Between your fingers
- Under your fingernails
- Rinse well.
- Dry your hands with a clean or disposable towel.
- Use a towel to turn off the faucet.