Washing your hands helps you:
- Stay healthy
- Avoid a cold or the flu
Remember to wash your hands:
- Before you eat
- After you blow your nose
- After you cough or sneeze
- After you use the bathroom
- Before and after you visit people who are sick
Here is how to wash your hands:
- Wet your hands with warm water.
- Rub soap all over your hands.
Make sure you clean:
- Between your fingers
- The front and back of each hand
- Under your fingernails
- On your wrists
- Rub your hands together.
While you rub:
- Count slowly to 10.
- Then, count to 10 again.
Rinse your hands.
- Get off all the soap.
Dry your hands.
- Use a clean cloth or paper towel to dry your hands.
- Use a towel to turn off the water.
Remind other people to wash too.
- You can share these tips with your friends!
- The more people who wash their hands, the healthier everyone will be!