Washing your hands can keep you from catching a cold or the flu.
Wash your hands a lot… especially:
- Before eating
- After blowing your nose
- After coughing or sneezing
- After using the bathroom
- When you are around other people who are sick
Here are some more tips for keeping your hands clean and your body healthy!
- Wet your hands with warm water.
- Use liquid soap or clean bar of soap.
- Lather well.
- Rub your hands together quickly for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
- Scrub all parts of your hands:
- Back of hands
- Between your fingers
- Under your fingernails
- Rinse well.
- Dry your hands with a clean or disposable towel.
- Use a towel to turn off the faucet.