Sometimes life may get so hard that you think about hurting yourself. Remember:
- The best thing to do is talk to someone.
- There are lots of people who can help you feel better.
If you get bad news or if something happens that makes you feel like hurting yourself, this is a list of people to call.
- Write in the phone numbers (ask someone if you need help finding them).
- Put the list in an easy to find place.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)
- When you call, someone will listen to you, offer help and suggest places where you can go for help.